Keto Recipe: Coleslaw
Coleslaw is great for keto and low carb diets. Some "normal" coleslaw is even okay, we can just make it a little better and, therefore, easier to keep your macronutrients keto. The recipe is an easy adaptation from the normies recipe for coleslaw - we just have to watch out for the added sugar, which doesn't even need to be there in the first place! Plus, we get to pick a better mayonnaise. Food companies like to sneak sugar into mayo as well.
Not only is the recipe very much the same as it would be otherwise, it's a super easy recipe! Tastes good too. Of course.
- 1 bag shredded coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup Chosen Foods avocado mayo
- 2 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbs stevia in the raw
- 1/2 tsp Redmond Real Salt
- Dash black pepper
- Empty bag of coleslaw mix into a large mixing bowl.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl, and mix well.
- Fold into coleslaw mix and toss until evenly coated.
- Let sit for an hour in the fridge to soak up the dressing, or overnight for best flavor.