Keto Recipe: Crispy Buffalo Chicken Tenders
Who loves Buffalo Chicken? Uh... Everyone! Okay, probably not everyone, but it's pretty popular. Here's how to get the buffalo chicken tenders, with all of their crispy outer goodness, as a low-carb keto meal!
These are SUPER good and kill fried chicken cravings. The breading flakes off a little easy, but this just turns into a little buffalo pork dessert! These were paired with a creamy cauliflower mash to get the total fat for the meal up to 45g! Without the side, they're a great high-protein snack.
They can also be deep fried or air fried, if that's more your jam! Let us know what you think about this keto recipe for chicken in the comments!
-1 cup coconut flour
-2-3 large cage-free eggs, beaten
-1 cup Porking Good original pork rind crumbs
- Combine marinade ingredients and let sit for at least 1 hour, preferably overnight.
- Remove buffalo coated chicken.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and while your oven is heating, prepare an oven safe cooling rack by brushing it with your oil of choice. Place on top of a foil or parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Take out three bowls. Fill one with your coconut flour, one with beaten eggs, and one with your pork rind crumbs.
- Dredge each thigh in coconut flour, then egg, then pork rinds and place on the rack. Sprinkle each thigh with desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
For a 1/4 recipe (about 4oz of chicken)
Net Carbs 6.3g