Keto Recipe: Lamb Burgers with Tzatziki Sauce
Keto Burgers... but different! As a red-blooded American man, I sure do enjoy me a good beef burger. No bun? No problem! I do have to admit, though, they can sit a little heavy, and they certainly aren't very refreshing. Here's a different take on burgers that hit the spot and leave you feeling light!
Topping with pickled red onion and cucumber highly recommended!
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 1 large cage free organic egg
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- dash dried dill weed
- 2 tb freshly chopped parsley
- dash black pepper
- 1/2 tsp @redmondrealsalt
Tzatziki Sauce Ingredients
- 1/2 cup 2% plain greek yogurt (we love Fage)
- 1 small cucumber grated and squeezed so that only the flesh remains.
- 1 tsp dried dill weed
- 1/2 tsp dried garlic powder
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- Squirt of lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 and prepare a baking sheet with non-stick foil.
- Combine all burger ingredients by hand in a mixing bowl until well incorporated.
- Form into 4 patties and place on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20 min, flipping the burgers after 10 min.
- While burgers are cooking, combine sauce ingredients.
- Top burgers with a spoonful of the sauce and pair with your favorite greek salad or greek roasted veggies.
*Nutrition Facts include sauce
Net Carbs 3.2g