Keto Recipe: Spinach Artichoke Chicken Bake
Can you go wrong with chicken and cream cheese combinations? It's definitely a challenge. We didn't try to go wrong here - things went quite well!
We pretty much like anything cheesy, and there's plenty of that here. Definitely not recommended for the lactose intolerant. It's also good with some Cholula splashed on top!
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thigh
- 1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts
- 1/2 bag (5 oz) organic frozen spinach
- 4 oz full fat cream cheese
- 4 oz (8 TB) @chosenfoods traditional avocado mayo
- 8 oz grated parmesan cheese
- 8 oz organic full fat shredded mozzarella (shred/grate yourself to avoid cellulose and other additives)
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 TB Italian seasoning
- 2TB olive oil
- 1TB garlic powder
- @redmondrealsalt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop chicken into bite-size pieces and place in baking dish.
- Season with olive oil, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- As chicken bakes, hand mix all other ingredients but only half of the parmesan cheese and half of the shredded mozzarella.
- Evenly spread over the partially baked chicken and return to oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Once cooked, top with remaining cheeses and broil for 3-5 min until cheese is bubbly and toasted.
Net Carbs: 6.9g