Keto Recipe: Tuna Salad Wrap
Tuna Salad is a summertime staple. Conveniently, it's also a quick, easy, and protein packed meal! Unlike the Ketosaurus Rex, I like eating with my hands. Thank goodness for low-carb coconut wraps!
If you like eating with your hands too, you're obviously let down by the typical 'sandwich guts' approach to tuna salad on keto, but we've got you covered with this keto tuna salad recipe!
- 4 oz tuna in olive oil -1 stalk celery, diced
- 3 TB all-natural mayonnaise
- 2 TB kosher dill pickles, diced
- 1 TB pickle juice
- 4 nori sheets, crumbled
- 1/4 red or yellow bell pepper, diced
- 2 tsp Redmond Real Salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 NUCO Original Coconut Wrap
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Spoon onto your wrap.
- Using the wax paper, carefully roll your wrap and slice in half with a knife. Or if you’re not taking an artsy photo, just pick it up and eat it! Enjoy!
Tip * If you need more protein, use 8 oz of tuna instead of 4 and add another 2-3 TB of mayonnaise while keeping the rest of the ingredients the same.
For a 1 Wrap Serving
Net Carbs: 7.2g